There are special times when I need to wear something totally unique – an art opening, a special party, film festival, wedding reception or just a day when I need a pick-me-up. That is when I wear my Art Jacket. With wide lapels, pockets and the magnetic closure I have lots of options of how to wear it and I usually pair it with leggings or slacks or jeans and a neutral top, ‘cause the Jacket is doing all the drama for the outfit! These are one-of-a-kind, fully reversible wearable art, lightweight and so fun.
- Black and smoke-blue hand dyed silk and fine merino roving
- Embellished with eco printed silk organza and sequined merino
- The Art jacket is a OS-S and OS-L style
- Nuno felted = soft & ultra-light
- Seamless creation makes the Art Jacket fully reversible with different embellishments of each side & the pockets reverse, as well.
Show up at your special event with one of these unique Art jackets!
Grey Art Jacket
Hand wash by soaking in pH-neutral dish soap (Ecover, Myers, Dawn) added to lukewarm water. Drain & squeeze & refill sink with clear lukewarm water to rinse. Then squeeze out gently & you can spin it in your washer & hang to dry. Steam Iron. Easy-peasy!